Redland Green School

RGS Bristol

Update on consultation to form a Multi-Academy Trust

Thank you to all those who have responded to the consultation.


Our governing bodies have considered the responses and have decided to continue with our planning to form a MAT. Our proposals are currently with the Headteacher Board of the Regional Schools Commissioner who will make a decision shortly. Unfortunately due to the pre-election period this decision may be delayed. If the proposals are accepted we anticipate conversion towards the end of 2017 and there will be a statutory formal consultation starting after we have received the Academy Orders.


We have provided a summary of the responses here.


Ms S Baker